Anna Axmatova (1889–1966) — rus, sovet yozuvchisi.
- Siz kimlarga qarshi doʻstsiz?
- Dunyodagi eng kuchli narsa
Sokin koʻzlarning nurlari.
- Xiyonatni kechirish mumkin, ammo xoʻrlash kerak emas.
- Men shuhrat choʻqqisida edim, keyin men muvaffaqiyatsizlikni his qildim va ular aslida bir xil ekanligini tushunib yetdim.
- Brief biography at Kirjasto (Pegasos)
- Anna Akhmatova Page
- Brief biography at OdessaWeb
- Brief biography at the Academy of American Poets
- Brief biography at St. Petersburg guide
- Akhmatova: brief biography, Requiem audio presentation, links
- "Requiem" (dual language presentation; translation by )
- "Requiem" as translated by Judith Hemschemeyer
- Selected poems as translated by D. M. Thomas
- Selected poems as translated by A. S. Kline
- Dual-language selections
- White Flock, translated by Ilya Shambat
- Selected Poems at Allspirit
- Selected Poems at Poetseers
- Selected Poems at Poetry Lovers
- Selected poems at Friends & Partners
- "The poet as witness" by M.L. Raina at The Tribune [India] (18 April 2004)
- "The Obverse of Stalinism: Akhmatova's self-serving charisma of selflessness" by Alexander Zholkovsky
- "Anna Akhmatova: Scripts, Not Scriptures" by Alexander Zholkovsky